Greater independence is offered to those wishing to take their investment decisions into their own hands, putting you firmly in the driving seat.
Through our dedicated team of stockbrokers, you have the choice to either deal over the phone or trade via the internet, through e-mail once the account has been established.
Our stockbroking service offers a myriad of market leading innovations which are reflected in our service delivery and online services, including:
- trading live on equity markets
- multi-currency settlement
- dealing in a wide range of stocks & shares
- access to online portfolio valuations
- including transaction information, historical data
Execution-only is a straightforward dealing service – you tell us what to trade and we act for you. This streamlined service, and the associated lower costs, appeal to self-directed investors and institutions who make their own decisions without advice.
Instructions are usually given to trade at either the current share price or at a limit price. Trades can also be executed over set time periods either as:
- a ‘day order’, which is when an order placed will be active until the end of the day, or
- on a ‘good till cancelled’ basis, which is when an order does not expire at the end of the trading day but carries over to the next; the order will remain active until it is either executed or cancelled.
To find out more visit the downloads section or call our business development team on:
+44 (0) 1624 654230