Payment Services | Making Payments
Giving you control over your cash flow, around the world
We offer a variety of secure services to help you improve the way you manage funds and make payments, while maintaining your records and importing data directly into your own accounting system
Bridge, our online payment service, offers you a simple, convenient and cost-effective way to make regular payments via the Internet.
The service’s dynamic and intuitive interface guides you through the payment creation process, enabling you to submit Straight Through Processing (STP) payments that will require no intervention by us. These are charged at a reduced cost when compared to the standard tariff for non-STP transactions.
Bridge provides increased security & control over your payment processing along with the following:
- You control access to and monitor the use of all payment actions through the service administrator function. Depending on your organisations requirements, administration may be controlled either by one or a number of individuals
- Customer preferences, user permissions and security settings, allow you to assign access as appropriate within your organisation
- Authorisation rights for users, and mandate conditions for accounts or account groups, are assigned by your Administrators. A user password security function is used to validate the authorisation, payments can then be released either on an individual basis or as a batch by using tick boxes
- Sole or dual control can be facilitated for payment submissions, which can be varied according to the security requirements of your organisation
- All relevant funds received for onward payment are segregated from any other operating funds that are held by Capital Treasury Services or any other company within the Group
Ensuring your money works best for you