We are an international financial services group, committed to delivering integrity, innovation and excellence.
We are always interested to receive enquiries from like-minded professionals who are driven and committed to delivering the highest quality of service.
Job title: HR Administrator
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Isle of Man
The overall purpose of the role:
The role will be responsible for all HR administration tasks across the Capital International Group. The HR Administrator is the first point of contact for all HR enquiries within the organisation. The position requires strong administration skills, accurate record keeping and will support Line Managers and Directors when required. All aspects of the role will require the highest level of confidentiality, clear communication and an ability to handle sensitive matters in a professional manner. The ability to handle multiple issues, deadlines and competing requests at the same time is essential.
The primary duties of the role are as follows:
- Accurately maintain personnel files and other HR records in a highly confidential and professional manner.
- Record all absences, maintain relevant paperwork and liaise where necessary to ensure consistency and fairness across the Group.
- Process all new starter and leaver documentation,
- Manage probation periods, maternity, paternity and other leave as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of disciplinary, grievance, cause of concern or other key meetings as necessary.
- Liaise with relevant organisations – including MIRS, the DED and the DSC.
- Assist Line managers and directors with recruitment, job adverts and employment agencies.
- Administration of work permit applications, renewals and connected matters.
- Lead annual and interim appraisal process, and collate completed documentation.
- Assist all learning and development requirements and assist staff training where necessary.
- Monitor staff professional memberships and CPD logs.
- Assist finance team in preparation of payroll and the company car lease scheme.
- Administration of Group healthcare scheme.
- Assist in Pension Scheme Administration.
The HR administrator will be partially / fully CIPD qualified or willing to study for this qualification.
Innovation | Integrity | Excellence